"AxeFace is summoned when you absolutely, positively need your enemy reduced to a bloody pulp. Made up of long sharp limbs, spikes and a helmet that can split a skull in two with a single headbutt, she is a for hire hunter who will also take on bodyguard, cache guarding and supply shipment protection work. AxeFace has been recently assigned to keep watch over the infamous Olde Pissy, proprietor of the Hog Piss (tm) drink and head of the Slag Races to make sure he is not skimming of the top of his winnings. Sent by Brood/Mother who is the A.I that runs Robodog Inc ( who gets a piece of the Slag/Piss pie) she stands with Heagle Industry's RaptorLegs , both keeping a steely eye on every Slag run. In previous years, Brood/Mother sent cyborgs who proved to be too easy to corrupt by dousing their circuits with Hog Piss (tm). Perhaps this year a flesh and blood professional maniac like AxeFace will stand firm! AxeFace often acts before thinking, eager to pulp flesh and shear steel but can be pacified if one can reach the back of her neck and administer a smoothing scratch under the feathers. "
Ready to ship!
NOTE ABOUT THIS DESIGN: please use a wall mounted or desk stand to prevent the cheek tines from warping under weight during prolonged display.
Buyers will receive a fulfillment notification through the email provided at purchase once the mask has been packed. A tracking number will be sent once the mask is on the way! Any production delays will be mentioned on the updates page.
- This is for one (1) cast white urethane unpainted, unfinished mask. Buyer will need to trim edges, sand and prep it for paint.
- These are produced one at a time in my own studio. The buyer will need to sand/remove the flash edges, fill any small surface air bubbles, reinforce areas and heat to shape the mask to fit their own face if needed.
- Elastic straps can be attached with high heat hot glue, epoxy or other strong adhesive. Clamp while curing /drying to secure the bond better. Score ( roughen) the inside mask's surface before gluing.
- A plastic nipper, a rasp , sandpaper or a dremel can be used to refine edges. Here is a little more detailed info. Buyer can add soft cloth lining to the inside for comfort. Some craft/paint/kit building knowledge is recommended. I cannot provide build help beyond the info included here and in links provided.
- Please be sure to provide the correct address when placing your order, all orders will be shipped to the address im provided with and cannot be changed after the order is placed. No exceptions, sorry!
- There are no refunds on pre-orders.
- Please do not buy a mask if any of the above is an issue!
- You will receive a BLANK white urethane mask. The finished photos are just an example of what the mask can look like when completed.
- This is not a piece of safety equipment, this is a wearable prop. Please use common sense.
- This mask can be primed with any spray primer ( auto or otherwise) and painted with acrylics or whatever you prefer. Seal with clear coat to prevent scuffs after painting.
- This urethane is sensitive to heat. Please keep it out of direct sunlight as it can warp under it's own weight when hot.
-If the mask does not fit, It can be heat shaped by immersing it in very hot water and shaping gently while soft. You can also use a heat gun or heat in the oven at around 175 degrees for a few minutes. Set the shape you want by immersing the warm mask in cold water or leaving on an upturned bowl or object to hold the shape while it cools.
- This is a project that should be attempted by adults or under adult supervision. Please read all safety warnings on materials you use. I am not responsible for any injuries sustained while customizing these masks.
-This mask fits most faces but a perfect fit is not guaranteed.
- Do not use this as safety equipment or a welding mask or anything else but costuming. I am not responsible for injuries sustained through improper use of this mask.
By purchasing this you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the shop's policy page and have read and agree to comply with all of the information on this page.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh