You will get one of the goggles pictured. These are slightly more flexible than usual...
" Dystopian goggles provide ocular protection as well as a HUD that will allow users to mark threats, steady aim and see the heat signatures of (most) wasteland mutants. Goggles can be outfitted with a plug-in that unlocks a night vision hack. Manufacturer is not responsible for potential hostile neuro-net system hacks as a result of interfacing with this equipment, user MUST employ the usual protective open-plug firewalls to prevent attacks."
( None of the above is meant to be taken literally. These goggles will not allow night vision or mutant spotting or any other silliness. This is a wearable prop. )
These blank goggles are in hand and ready to ship!
YES, these goggles can be seen through- you just need to trim the slats open and use a see through visor film or leave them open if you choose.
. Buyer will need to trim flash, sand edges and finish to their own preference. Buyer will need to lightly sand and prime this urethane then wash with soap before applying paint. The slits in the goggle can be removed with an Xacto knife or a dremel.
- These prop goggles are made for costuming and are not in any way meant to be used for protective purposes.
- I strongly recommend that the buyer have familiarity with finishing masks, models, props or some crafting knowledge.
- A plastic nipper, a rasp , sandpaper or a dremel can be used to refine edges.You can even use carving tools. Here is a little more detailed info. Buyer should add foam to the inside of the goggle once it is finished to customize the fit. Elastic straps with a bra slider will allow these to be worn. Some craft/paint/kit building knowledge is recommended. I cannot provide build help beyond the info included here and in links provided.
- I recommend lightly sanding the goggles and washing them with dish soap before applying primer- this will help the paint/primer stick to the surface!
- Please be sure to provide the correct address when placing your order, all orders will be shipped to the address im provided with and cannot be changed after the order is placed. I will have to cancel your order and ask you to re-order with the correct one. No exceptions, sorry!
- There are no refunds on pre-orders.
- Please do not buy if any of the above is an issue!
Any information about shipping status, production delays or anything else customers need to know will be updated in the news section. Please refer to this before inquiring about an order you placed: http://missmonster.myshopify.com/blogs/news
-This mask fits most faces but a perfect fit is not guaranteed. Cannot be worn with glasses.
- Do not use this as safety equipment or a welding mask or anything else but costuming. Use common sense, please. I am not responsible for injuries sustained through improper use of this mask.
By purchasing this you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the shop's policy page and have read and agree to comply with all of the information on this page.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh