This design is a revisit of my first urethane mask sculpt released in 2009! I wanted to redo the same concept with my current skills and quality. Here is a pic of the two masks together with the old version on the left:
Here is an image from 2009 of the old version painted!
Buyer will need to adjust the mask through gentle heat shaping ( see below) and by adjusting the attached strap slide. This mask will have some foam added for comfort but it may need more padding added with hot glue depending on individual fit. Please wear the elastic strap so that it goes over the widest part of the back of your head.
- This is for one (1) painted, sealed and ready to wear urethane mask. It will come with an adjustable elastic strap and inside foam padding. Padding may need to be cut down or added to for the mask to fit correctly.
- These are produced one at a time in my own studio.
- Please be sure to provide the correct address when placing your order, all orders will be shipped to the address im provided with and cannot be changed after the order is placed. No exceptions, sorry!
-This mask fits most faces but a perfect fit is not guaranteed. Cannot be worn with glasses.
- This urethane is sensitive to heat. Please keep it out of direct sunlight as it can warp under it's own weight when hot. You can use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat the back of the mask until it becomes pliable. Set the shape you want by gently pressing to your face while warm and leaving on an upturned bowl or object to hold the shape while it cools.
- Do not use this as safety equipment or a welding mask or anything else but costuming. I am not responsible for injuries sustained through improper use of this mask.
By purchasing this you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the shop's policy page and have read and agree to comply with all of the information on this page.
By buying this piece you are directly supporting an independent artist. Thank you!
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh