Your Total: $0.00
This is a test cast i did to try out a glow effect! I never did anything with it so im offering it for sale. This is a RAW cast, it will need to be sanded and finished. It glows a BRIGHT purple after charging in sunlight.
I will update abut production in the store news. Any information about shipping status, production delays or anything else customers need to know will be updated there: http://missmonster.myshopify.com/blogs/news
This is a limited run. Only a certain number of blank masks will be made. Once the edition is sold out, it is gone forever.
I will do my best to have these out quickly so that people can have them prepared in time for Halloween. However, it is not a guarantee! There is always a chance production takes longer due to emergency/illness/adult life priorities. Please keep this in mind!
- This is for one (1) caST urethane unpainted, unfinished mask.
- These are produced one at a time in my own studio. The eye holes will come opened, but the buyer will need to sand/remove the flash edges themselves.
- A plastic nipper, a rasp , sandpaper or a dremel can be used to refine edges. Buyer should add foam to the inside of the mask to customize the fit. Some craft/paint/kit building knowledge is recommended. I cannot provide build help beyond the info included here.
- Please be sure to provide the correct address when placing your order, all orders will be shipped to the address im provided with and cannot be changed after the order is placed. No exceptions, sorry!
- There are no refunds on pre-orders.
- Please do not buy a mask if any of the above is an issue!- If you want any more info on buying from my shop please go through the FAQ/policy page in my shop: http://missmonster.myshopify.com/pages/f-a-q
- You will receive a BLANK urethane mask. The finished photos are just an example of what the mask can look like when completed. There are so many possibilities!
- This mask can be primed with any spray primer and painted with acrylics. Cut, sand, sculpt onto it, drill, and finish it to your liking! Add to it or carve into it! Cut the jaw off and make it hinged! Seal with clear coat to prevent scuffs after painting. I recommend gluing elastic straps on the back sides to keep it on your face and gluing foam on the inside for comfort and proper fit.
- This urethane is sensitive to heat. Please keep it out of direct sunlight as it can warp under it's own weight when hot. It can be heat shaped by immersing it in very hot water and shaping gently while soft. You can also use a heat gun or heat in the oven at around 175 degrees for a few minutes- or immerse it in hot water. Set the shape you want by immersing the warm mask in cold water.
- This is a project that should be attempted by adults or under adult supervision. Please read all safety warnings on materials you use. I am not responsible for any injuries sustained while customizing these masks.
-This mask fits most faces but a perfect fit is not guaranteed.Cannot be worn with glasses.
- Do not use this as safety equipment or a welding mask or anything else but costuming. Use common sense, please. I am not responsible for injuries sustained through improper use of this mask.
By purchasing this you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the shop's policy page and have read and agree to comply with all of the information on this page.
Ecommerce Software by Shopify.
© 2017 missmonster.